Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Hotpoint dishwasher LTF11M121 on/off button keeps turning

Customer Question

my Hotpoint dishwasher LTF11M121 on/off button keeps turning itself/dishwasher on and flashing and will not allow to select a different programme. When turned off by the on/off button, 2 seconds later it turns itself back on. Now had to be turned off by plug!
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This one needs a new main control board, no buts about it.

It is easy to replace if you are a little handy and have a few basic hand tools.

I will help as well.

There is no soldering required the board just plugs in with a few wiring plugs;-)

The best place to get a new control board for this one is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

Since there are so many different main boards out there, its best to call them for the order, also if you do, they wil ship that to you today;-)

Once you have it, let me know and I will assist you with this task;-)

Please call Ransom Spares: 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Kitchen Spares » Dishwashers » Hotpoint

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Tech Michael