JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My bathtub is leaking

HiMy bathtub is leaking
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your query.

Can you advise where teh leak is coming from, is there a split in the tub, or is the leak coming from the drain or tap?

Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Further to our phone call the leak appears to be originating from the tap, this may just need the nut tightened or a new tap washer fitted, as your unable to get to the underside of the bath I would suggest you use a plumber.

Using the W14 post code you provided over the phone I would suggest you call Plumbers For Less or Central London Plumbering on 0800(###) ###-####or 0207(###) ###-####

The cost is likely to be around £110 (assuming the job takes around 45 minutes).

James