Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My NEFF S-41E50 semi-integrated dishwasher has stopped

Customer Question

My NEFF S-41E50 semi-integrated dishwasher has stopped mid-cycle and will not complete the cycle or allow a start from the beginning. It is displaying Error Code E-15.
How serious is this problem, can it be easily fixed or do I have to plan to replace the dishwasher? The machine is relatively new, about 5 years old.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

To make sure I am looking up the right varient cal you please check the label of the dishwasher to see if you can find the complete E number (ENR), it should be comething like S41E50W0GB/34 its the two numbers after the / I need

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good evening, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?