JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a 5year old DE2541 dishwasher which is not

i have a 5year old DE2541 dishwasher which is not functioning properly.
Every thing starts off well but it seems to keep on WASHING and not move on to the next
stage. This has happened a few times.
I don't know how long it would keep this up, as I have been stopping the machine manually
eventually. Have you any suggestions as to what to do?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** will assist you with your query.

If the washer starts, then stops the most common fault is a drain fault. When was the last time you cleaned the filter? When it does stop what is shown on the display\control panel?

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Dear Suzanne unfortunately it appears I may have missed you for the evening, I have left you a voice mail and will try and call you a little later if not tomorrow.