JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We run a bakery with a Hobart Bread Mixing Machine. During a

Hi there
we run a bakery with a Hobart Bread Mixing Machine. During a recent visit by Environmental Health they commented that 'there were no operating instructions for its use , specifically what faults need to be recorded to prevent the physical contamination of food.'
Don't have immediate access to the manual. Is this type of information likely to be there
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

There wouldnt be specific mention of what faults would cause contamination, only those which require immediate attention, which I would imagine environmental health would assume to be a risk of food contamination.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in writing a response to Environmental Health how then would you phrase it.Can it be generalised or would you need to have specific knowledge of this type of machinery
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

If you advise the model number I can look up what is in your specific manual

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry dont have access to this information. Perhaps ought to contact you again
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

My suggestion is when you have the model number register an account at https://feg.hobartcorp.com/resourcecenter/Pages/InstructOperManuals.aspx by clicking the new user button.

This will let you search for your mixer, and you can then search in the PDF for key words such as contamination, fault, breakdown etc, and send the electronic copy with a covering note explaining there isnt a section containing the information which they seek.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that sounds like good advice .