Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have A Samsung fridge RR82PDRS it wasn't cooling. I've

I have A Samsung fridge RR82PDRS it wasn't cooling. I've changed out the evaporator fan as it was dead but it still isn't cooling. Where should I look now?
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Is the compressor running?

And if so, one line to it shoudl be geting warm, while to other copper line should be cold, please let me know on that?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Compressor is running and the evaporator frosts up. Power is going to the fan but it doesn't start. I replaced the old fan and checked it on a 12v supply and it's dead because of this I fitted the new fan but still not cooling.
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Hi, are you saying you have power to the fan checked with a meter but it still wont run?

Please explain?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There's power coming through the fan wiring, red wire (positive?), but the fan doesn't work. Could there be a relay or something on the negative wire?
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Hi, if you have power at the fan, but the fan wont run, then the fan is defective even if it is new in most cases.

Make sure you have a good ground as well. you can run a new one if you need too.

In this one there is no relay to blame for that, could simply be a bad wire or connection on the ground side;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks Michael, I'm on a different job today but will get back to you.
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Hey thats fine,

please rate my service kindly as its the only way I am credited for my time with you and it costs nothing to rate;-)

Have a great day!
Tech Michael

Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.