JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Bosch dishwasher comes up with E14 on the panel and also

My Bosch dishwasher comes up with E14 on the panel and also the light under "check water" Can you please help?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query.

E14 is a flow sensor fault, this is the sensor which measures how much water enters the dishwasher.

The part is around £20, however most likely will require an engineer to come out to fit it as it requries the stripping down of the dishwasher.

If you provide me with your postcode, I can recommend an engineer in your area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my post code is 4179
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I would suggest you use Fallen who can be contacted on 1300 762 260 their website is here http://www.fallonsolutions.com.au/appliance-repairs/dishwasher-repairs-brisbane