Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a BEKO freezer model UFF 584APW bought in Jan 2014.

Customer Question

I have a BEKO freezer model UFF 584APW bought in Jan 2014. It has stopped working - we did not have a power cut but a slight blip when computer and stereo cut out for a while. They have resumed 'normal service' but the freezer has not. Advice please!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Im sorry to hear that, That woudl be also considered a power cut however small.

Please try one thing for me? Unplug your fridge for 30 full minutes to cause a reset of the internal control board.

Then you can plug it back in. This will let me know it the computer board inside simply glitched or actually was damaged by the that power blip.

If that restores normal operation Great, but if not please let me know so we can help you further;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael I have tried your suggestion but it didn't work. THanks Moyna
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Moyna,

I need to knwo is the compressor is running, what exactly does it seem to do now, light work etc?

Thanks Moyna

Tech Michael ;-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi MichaelNothing is working - just silence when I switch it on. there is no light on this model.thanks againMoyna
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Please make sure there is still power at the outlet before I go further, plug something else in that outlet to be sure it works and let me know on that;-)

Thank you Moyna

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You've hit the nail on the head Michael! I have the freezer in the garage and when I checked the socket with something else, there is no power. So hopefully it's not the freezer at all. Many thanksMoyna
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

You are so welcome Moyna! Let me knwo how it goes?

Have a great day

Tech Michael ;-)