Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Our Hotpoint FDL 570G Dishwasher is now around 8 years old,

Customer Question

Our Hotpoint FDL 570G Dishwasher is now around 8 years old, its' been fine working daily, but today it decided to blow the house fuse... dish s half washed with bubbles still not rinsed off... there is a little water in the bottom...nothing has changed nothing has been moved.
I clean the dishwasher once a week, as normal. But She has decided to blow a fuse !!!
Please advise what it could be ? and how do I drain the water out, unless I have to cup it out. ??
Expert:  Michael replied 12 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Have you tried to reset the fuse? What happens when you do?

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 12 months ago.

If it keeps blowing the fuse yes you will need to drain it manually with a small pot or cup.

But let me knwo what it does if you try to reset your fuse?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
thank you
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
waiting
Expert:  Michael replied 12 months ago.

Hi please accept this offer and I will be able to call you now;-)

Sincerely

Tech Michael