Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I HAVE A Samsung WF0704W7W On the wash cycle is fills and

Customer Question

I HAVE A Samsung WF0704W7W On the wash cycle is fills and then just stops working. I have drained manually, check the filter is clean, check the waste is not blocked - all good / clean. Tried again and the fault is persisting - any ideas
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query.

The most likely fault is something to do with the motor or programme, can you please advise what lights are shown on the display and if any error code is shown?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no error code. The three wash cycle icon lights at showing. The time to wash which remains the same. The light indicating the selected wash cycle is also showing
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Since the machine is not generating a fault code it would suggest this is a control board fault, which could be brought about from a component failing on the PCB itself or a lose ribbon cable.

To diagnose this further you need to arrange an engineer to attend and run the machine in test mode which will test each component and prove its the control board, at which point a new board can be ordered.

If you would like me to recommend an engineer in your area, please provide your postcode.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?