Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Bpsch Fridge Freezer KIV38V20GB installed in 2012.

I have a Bpsch Fridge Freezer KIV38V20GB installed in 2012. I noticed that the freezer was iced up so de-frosted it. Today I noticed that the fridge is rapidly been covered in a thick layer of frost starting from the top. What should I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I see you would like a phone cal so we can solve this issue?

I sent you an offer as per Just answer policy.If you accept the offer I will call you ASAP.If not we can work on this here through texts;-) Its ok with me either way, although I can help you quickly by phone;-)

In any case please let me know so we can fix this.

Sincerely

Tech MIchael