JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Slimline dishwasher model no. lstb 4b00 had item for 1year

slimline dishwasher model no. lstb 4b00 had item for 1year now not having any hot water. Please give idea of price. Address Lincolnshire Sc**thorpe.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The on/off switch is flashing and the indicater light is on the set button and the second light is now lit.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

The most likely cause is a failed element, this can be purchased from here at a cost of around £50.
In terms the lights which are showing, to confirm its the intensive programme light (to the right of eco) which is on, in addition to the flashing light for the power?

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

If you wish to arrange its repair I suggest you use ***** ***** on 01522 512771, he charges £30 call out, plus a further £20 labour cost if you chose to have it repaired once he gives you a quote for the part.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you tell me the cost of fitting this item by a engineer from Hotpoint.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Assuming you do not have Hotpoint extended warranty and the appliance is over a year old, the cost would be £134.99 for the repair and includes parts and labour, if they cant repair they only charge £55.

You can book Hotpoint to attend by calling 03448 224 224, selecting option 3 and option 3.

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not need any more help. Thank you for all your help.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

No problem, appreciate if you can rate the service received so I may resolve the case.

James