JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My radiator gets hot in the mornings, although the boiler is

Hello James,My radiator gets hot in the mornings, although the boiler is not on
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, can you advise if you use your boiler to heat up your hot water?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't use my boiler to heat up hot water.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi JamesI don't use my boiler to heat up hot water. The radiator has been warm in the mornings for the last couple of days, it gets cold later
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Is it just the one radiator or is there a number, and are they in different rooms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you very much for your message.It is just this one radiator in the kitchen that gets warm. There are more radiators in other rooms.Thank you for your advice on other issues. It's been amazing talking to you
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is abit of a strange one, as the only heat source for the radiator is the boiler, unless you have a stove \ aga which has a back boiler.

If the radiator continues to get warm every morning I would be included to switch the boiler off in the evening, then check if the radiator is cold in the morning, that quickly proves if its the boiler or not.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Just to clarify my last point, when I mean switch the boiler off I mean switch the power off on the boiler completely not just set the timer to not produce heat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** do that