JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Have AEG oven model BE530400; After an electricity cut I

Customer Question

have AEG oven model BE530400;
After an electricity cut I have reset the clock but when I press any other rbutton the screen shows "SAFE" for few seconds and the oven will not turn on. Can you advise?
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good evening,

SAFE signifies the oven is set on a child lock, to deactivate it, press and hold down the clock and the plus button for 2 seconds. The cooker should beep and SAFE should not longer be displayed.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good evening, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?