Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The blue light - top middle - is staying on. I have filed

Customer Question

The blue light - top middle - is staying on. I have filed away the instruction safely and can't remember where. Joannie
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: It is to do with water. Over the on off button are 3 indicator lights to do with water levels and the top indicator light is remaining on. We have put water in but it has stayed on.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Joannie, my name is James.

Can you please advise me of the make and model of your appliance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
pfaff 580 steam iron roller
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good evening, sorry due to the age of the iron I am struggling to find the user manual online.

I only have access to the service manual (which I have attached), however this doesnt list what each light is for.

At a guess I believe the light which is on is relating to descaling, are you able to take a close up picture of the display and this might help me work out how you can clear it?

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Service Manual Attached

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good evening, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?