JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I got a code number for kinked hose which my plumber fixed.

I got a code number for kinked hose which my plumber fixed. Now I can start a programme & it runs for 1 minute but then finishes in 1 minute. I have tried all programmes with the same result. I have used the Reset programme with no result. I would appreciate your help.
Patricia Quigg
My appliance is a dishwasher SMS69L22BG
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon Patricia, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query today.

When the dishwasher runs do you get any error messages shown on the display, and do you hear it start filling up in the first instance?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have just run a delicate wash finish time 1 hour.29minutes. No error messages but after 1 minute the programme says End,and yes it does fill. Pat.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Hi Pat, The fact your not getting an error code would suggest its not a sensor fault, as I would have expected to see E01 which would suggest a water fill error where its overfilling, this is clearly a hardware fault and not due to use error or a user setting you can change.

Based on experience I would suggest this fault is most likely due to a faulty PCB \ control module, which costs around £120 in parts (for a pre-programmed one).

If you would like me to recommend an engineer to fit this part please provide your postcode.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Further to our phone call I would suggest you use A1 Washer and Dryers on 01296 325950.

They are 9 miles from you and I have used them in the past, the charge is £25 call out and a further £25 if you wish them to do the job.

James