Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Its a Bosch Wash+Dry Logixx 7/4 E-NR WVH28420GB. My mother

Its a Bosch Wash+Dry Logixx 7/4 E-NR WVH28420GB.
My mother couldn't get the door to open in a dryer mode.
The display shows 60, -0-, 400, flashing lock, two red vertical lines next to the iron and t shirt icons.
The power been switched off, the display still stuck on the above.
I've pulled the emergency door tag and got her wet duvet out, cleaned the air filter, emptied water out of the filter.
On switching back on again, the display is still showing the same, but I can open and close the door without a problem. Have noted water in the middle of the Draw.
How do we reset this machine please?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

If you have the key lock sign flashing then its usually means the childlock is activated which stops you from using the dryer and changing the cycle.

What you need to do is press and hold the finish in button (picture of the clock) for several seconds and hopefully that turns the child lock off and will allow you to use the dryer again.

Try that and see what happens and let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not in my mothers property right now, its now late to ring, and I will be away all weekend. How do I resume this link at a later date?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

No worries just check it out whenever you can.

You will have an email with every reply i send so just click on the link thats in the email and it will bring you back to this thread and you can then get back to me if you need to.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Your very welcome.