JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Is a built in Neff fridge K3561XOGB/01 which blows a fuse

Is a built in Neff fridge K3561XOGB/01 which blows a fuse when connected, worth repairing?
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query today.

With regard to the integrated fridge blowing a fuse the answer; as to if its economical to repair, rather depends on the nature of the fault, in the majority of cases, it would be a fault with the compressor or control board which are over £100 in parts to replace, and this wouldnt be worth fixing. On the flip side I have seen occasions where it may just be a bulb, or some water which has got into somewhere it shouldnt have.

My advice would defrost the fridge, over 24 hours, so its dry, remove the light bulb and then run it again, if it blow the fuse then I would look to replace it. Anything more than that suggests expensive parts and costly labour charges.

James

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I've ordered a new replacement. Thanks.