carlday1
carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.
69505510

I have a Neff S4340 integrated dishwasher which needs

Hi, I have a Neff S4340 integrated dishwasher which needs replacing. Will it be possible to use the decor door built for this machine on a modern Neff dishwasher? Are there any particular model numbers I should look for when buying a new machine?
Expert:  carlday1 replied 9 months ago.

Hi Lindsay,

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. It will be possible to use the decor door on the new dishwasher. It can sometimes be a bit fiddly getting the decor door lined up but it is possible.

There are many integrated dishwasher available you would need to find one that is the same size as the old one. I think you model is 60cm wide.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
that is correct. Are all the doors to integrated dishwashers the same standard size? So if I buy a new Neff integrated dishwasher that is 60cm wide, will the existing decor unit fit the new door?
Expert:  carlday1 replied 9 months ago.

The doors are the same size. They normally clip onto the dishwasher door or screw on. Your new dishwasher will have a door fixing kit included with it.

Will you be installing the dishwasher yourself?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, I will probably get ***** ***** to do it. They offer an installation service. The old dishwasher still works but it is nearly 20 years old and is acting up. Don't think it will be worth repairing so I was just weighing up my options. Thanks for your help. It has been useful. Nothing further required thanks. Best wishes.
Expert:  carlday1 replied 9 months ago.

I am pleased I could help. I would take up an installation service if possible as it can be fiddly installing an integrated dishwasher.

Have a good weekend