JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Why are the 2 yellow lights and 1 light continually flashing

why are the 2 yellow lights and 1 green light continually flashing on my Indesit fridge freezer modle DB1AA 3XX F UK
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

This would generally suggest the fridge is not cold enough, have you recently left the door open in error or defrosted it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Door not left open on either. All running as it should just the lights continually flashing. The yellow lights flash when you choose to fast freeze or chill. and the green light is supposed to just remain static.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Yes all three flash to signify a fault, normally the operational temperature is out of an acceptable range.

Do both fridge and freezer compartments feel they are at the right temp?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they both feel very cold. Freezer is freezing ok and fridge is cold too.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like this is a PCB fault, where the control board isnt able to read the temperature correctly.

Should you wish me to suggest a local engineer to attend please provide your postcode, a new control board is around £100

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. However I am in the UK so I will call someone. Again thank you for your help.