Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Just purchased Beko asl141b American style fridge feeezer

Customer Question

Hi just purchased Beko asl141b American style fridge feeezer delivered into house ok but need it to go into another room unfortunately after taking the internal door off recess is not wide enough only will go through if Doors are removed from fridge freezer there is nothing in Beko manual it on their website or even on Internet how to remove doors Help
... Don't want to have to return item
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I wouldnt suggest you remove the doors it will invalidate the warranty they are not consumer serviceable parts.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.