JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I've taken the oven door off my neff HBB-AP59-8 but I can't

Customer Question

I've taken the oven door off my neff HBB-AP59-8 but I can't see how to split the back of the door from the front glass. I've found the two screws at the bottom of the door near the hinges but can't see how to release the top edge. Can you please help? Thank you
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I cant find the manual for your oven.

However most Neff oven glass is held in by catches on the side which push in and it lifts out from the top of the door, the other type is secured in with a panel as described in the video here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but this does not help at all. The door on my oven is not like the one on the video, which has screws all round. Mine has screws at the bottom only. I cannot release the top of the inner frame.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Are there any other serial \ ENR, or model numbers shown on the device?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have worked out how to do it. Please ensure my money is refunded