Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Bosch Tumbler Dryer Logixx7 Model WTW86561Gb/02. S/No. FD

Customer Question

Good morning. Bosch Tumbler Dryer Logixx7 Model WTW86561Gb/02. S/No. FD 9203 200760. 4 years old. Turns on for 10 seconds then relay in panel next to control knob trips . Turn it off for 30 seconds, and I am able to repeat. If I press start during the 10 seconds 'life' all appears normal, but relay cuts out just the same. No problem with plug fuse blowing or main ELCB tripping, just the relay in the panel is presumably receiving an unfriendly message from somewhere. Damp sensors in front if drum below door are clean. Could it be the interference capacitor or do I have control board or remote sensor problems? Thank you.
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Do I need to? What else would you like to know?
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. I suspect that you do have a control board issue. Do you have any error codes displayed when the drier stops.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No code at all. Front relay clicks and display dies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. No code at all. Front relay clicks and display dies.
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Does the drier come back to life or do you need to turn it off to reset it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has to be turned off for 30 - 40 secs using the control knob. Haven't tried just disconnecting power and leaving knob. Machine is not easily to hand where I am.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has to be turned off for 30 - 40 secs using the control knob. Haven't tried just disconnecting power and leaving knob. Machine is not easily to hand where I am. Please reply!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Difficult to understand this chat arrangement. Are you still there? I am receiving no reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Carl I have been sat here for an hour waiting for a reply from you. I shall give up. I will not rate you as it would be a very poor rating indeed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ooops- I may owe you an apology. I think it was my modem that had died. If we can continue this conversation I'll give you a decent rating!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ooops- I may owe you an apology. I think it was my modem that had died. If we can continue this conversation I'll give you a decent rating!!------ No response, will await your e-mail. Thank you.