JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My dishwasher, SRS5612GB, gets to 01 at the end of the quick

My dishwasher, SRS5612GB, gets to 01 at the end of the quick cycle, and then will not finish, leaving water in the machine. I have tried re-setting, which clears the water, but then the same thing happens next time. Help please!
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon this sounds like a fault with the PCB\control board.

This will most likely need to be replaced, can you please advise of your postcode and I can look to cost up the cost of a part and engineer.

James

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks ***** 2JJ
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

The engineers have left for the evening, I will aim to get back to you tomorrow morning if that is ok?

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Just to update you the cost of an engineer is around £52, they have advised the fault may be to do with a heating issue, which could be a thermal sensor, or just the PCB not handling the input from the sensor properly.

The engineer is going to come back to me with a estimate for parts, at which point I can then pass on his details to arrange a visit if you wish to proceed.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

I would suggest you use ADS, who can be contacted on 01235 818598, we have referred customers to them numerous times and always had good feedback.

They have availability to come out this week, and charge £52 in labour, based on the fault they estimate the parts cost will be £98

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, and I would appreciate if you rate the service received.

James