JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I am in Spain and have a Zanussi aquacycle machine zti 823

I am in Spain and have a Zanussi aquacycle machine zti 823 and the machine has no other identifying or product numbers. The belt has snapped and I need a new one but don't know which one to order. The old one has no markings on it but it is 120 cms long. I would be grateful for you advice about which one I need and how I might get one. Thank you
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query this evening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good, do you need any more information at this point?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

When you open the washer door, there should be a label just on inside which gives a PNC \ Product Number, appreciate you advised you couldnt see any other numbers but wanted to check.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, just send me a written answer please
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I will come back to you once I have spoken to our engineers and spares department and include a link of where you can source a replacement.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ah sorry James. There is indeed a label which has the product number###-##-####/00. Does that help?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, the PNC for your ZTI823 is*********** it may be useful noting this down should you require additional spares in the future.

The replacement belt you require is Zanussi part number(###) ###-#### and can be purchased here for £15.

Appreciate if you can rate the service received.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but if you read my previous answer I had found that out but how do I access that part in Spain in Malaga
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the confusion, I thought it would let you set the country to Spain at check out, please go to the link here, which is the Spanish version of the website. The total cost is 18.5 Euro.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help James