Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

We have a Bosch classixx 7 varioperfect that has stopped

Customer Question

Hi, we have a Bosch classixx 7 varioperfect that has stopped working mid wash. No lights on. Any ideas?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Can you post the full model number please. If you open the door there will be a sticker on the inside. The number will be on there and it starts E-nr.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The door won't open, machine full of water
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Ok does this have a display screen which displays the time or just a dial with lights?

I assume you have tried the washer in another plug socket?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just changed the fuse, its working again! Should have tried that first! Thanks for your help.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Nice one, See how it goes from here but if the fuse goes again then just get back to me as there will be a reason why it went.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Just wondering how you got on with the appliance as the question is still open?

Do you still need more help on this? If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to rate the answer that would be great.