KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

What does Error E-24 imply on a Classixx type S16P1B?

Customer Question

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... E24 is a drain error, you will have to check and clean the drain filters... after cleaning, with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it backwards by around 45 degrees so that excess water drains off...try it again and it should work.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There was no apparent blockage in the drain filters in fact I had only cleaned them a week ago. And tipping the machine back 45 degrees did not alter the level of the water so there may not have been any excess water. However the dishwasher now works after having put it on a pre-wash cycle. So somehow : mission accomplished.

tipping the machine seems to have helped...If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks