JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an AEG competence B4100-1-m oven. Is it 16 Amp or 13

Customer Question

I have an AEG competence B4100-1-m oven. Is it 16 Amp or 13 Amp?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query, please give me a short while to look up your oven spec.

Its most likely to be 13A but need to double check.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the extended delay, the power supply to the oven should be rated to 16A.

Though AEG\Electrolux will not confirm this, the specification for the cable to connect the oven to a wall outlet (H05VV-f) is 16A, however the power the oven draws is 13A.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.