Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch exxcel washing machine after every wash I

Customer Question

I have a Bosch exxcel washing machine after every wash I have to empty water out of the overflow section at the bottom right hand side of the machine also when it's spinning it says 1 min left then hoes to 20mins why
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query.

Can you please advise the E-NR number of your Exxcel washer, and confirm the overflow at the bottom right your referring to is the pump filter.

When emptying\draining the overflow have you also cleaned out the filter by turn the screw cap and removing it?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.