JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My fridge, Hotpoint Iced Diamond RLB20, sometimes has colder

My fridge, Hotpoint Iced Diamond RLB20, sometimes has colder areas. Some items may be semi-frozen. At first I thought that the thermostat setting had been knocked. But it is still at the right number.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The most likely cause is the thermostat has failed, and not regulating the temp in the fridge correctly.

A replacement thermostat can be purchased for £35 here.

If you would like me to recommend a engineer in your area to fit it for you, please provide your postcode.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks so much for your prompt reply! Sorry that I have taken so long to answer. My fridge has been working normally for the last few days, so I will not replace the thermostat right now. It would be helpful to have the details of a reputable local engineer. My postcode is TN24 0NB. Thanks again.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I would recommend first call on 01233 640062, we have referred customrs to them in the past are very reliable.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I have noted the number as I expect I will need it in the future.