Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Whirlpool integrated dishwasher adg7560 has F8 error. Cycle

Whirlpool integrated dishwasher adg7560 has F8 error. Cycle starts but no water arrives. Have checked inlet water pressure ok, cleaned filters. Checked drain hose clear.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

After starting the cycle, do you hear the water inlet valve humming or buzzing?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Buzzes for about 30 secs then stops. Quiet for about 70 secs. Then buzzes again. Cycle repeats 5 or 6 times before dishwasher stops completely. When I open it, the led flashes 8 times. Also, there is no water at all inside the machine - still dry.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Okay, so the water inlet valve is faulty, good job! The buzzing you hear is the solenoid trying to open. I will get you a link to that valve. Please allow me just a few minutes.

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

The valve your model takes is below! Replacing that valve should get you back up and running.

CLICK HERE

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions!

You deserve 5 star service! I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok thanks. But how to change that valve? Do I have to pull the dishwasher out or can I do it by removing the lower front access panel and leaving the whole machine in place?
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

On that model, I believe the valve is in the left rear corner. It will need to be pulled out to replace it.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok thanks. Pulling it out now.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Sounds good, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

You will see the water line from your home's plumbing connected to it.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok. Got the valve out. It was very fiddly. Right in the centre, low down at the back. Will now order the part and hopefully that does it.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Should be good to go!