George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My beau oven is now 3years old I have never even able to do

My beau oven is now 3years old I have never b even able to do a continuance cook as it goes off it will usually allow me to re start it after 10 minutes but now it's goes off and no power light. Or cook light comes on for some hours I have never had such a frustrating appliance an you suggest what the problem could be my electrician as checked all connections .
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 9 months ago.

Tell him to check the cooling fan.. If the cooling fan is not working the thermal overload will cut-out the oven to protect you. If the fan is not working, check its thermal switch.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That,was also checked 3times.also a new fan was installed .I think I will now after another half cooked joint cut my losses and get a new oven .for sure I will not re commend either the store or traumatic to others shame as my last oven was 15year old and only changed due to new kitchen.sorry not your problem but just saying thank you

Before you change it... Is the model that you have, one with a clock/timer?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it is .this morning I turned the oven on and it lasted 25 mins before switching off.thank youIt is a beaumatic model no p629bs/ss

So, when the oven switches off, does the clock go out ... If yes, when it comes back on, is the time back to 0:00 or has it remembered the time?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It remembers the time although you have to press the manual operation button which is flashing.the power indicator and green oven temperature button do not come on until much later like at the moment it as been off over one hour

So it goes from Manual to Auto mode, forcing you to re-select Manual, yes?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Then the issue is with the clock/timer and its relay...

Depending on the timer you have, it is possible to bypass the timer.. If your timer has spade connections for its wiring at the relays then it is possible...

Get the electrician to take a photo for you and I can see if I can instruct you how to do it..

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok thank you

You are very welcome