JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an AEG fridge freezer S8340OCTM 0. It is making a

I have an AEG fridge freezer S8340OCTM 0. It is making a loud noise, which seems to be coming from the freezer -as if there is something wrong with the fan, not a beeping or alarm. I have unplugged it. What should I do now?
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

The most like cause is the fan is hitting some ice behind the back compartment, failing that the fan may be failing and need to be replaced.

In the first instance I would look to leave the fridge freezer defrost for 24 hours, and see if the fault is still present, if it is, its time to get an engineer out to replace the fan.