JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Re BEKO Condenser Sensor Drier Model DHR 73431 Serial number

Customer Question

Re BEKO Condenser Sensor Drier
Model DHR 73431
Serial number 15-200305-07
Good evening. At the end of a drying cycle the filter in front of the condenser is behind a door that can be opened. On opening and removing the filter housing water pours out. Although the water drawer indicator light shows that there is water present, the drawer is bone dry. Filters are cleaned after every drying cycle. Before I get involved in a possibility expensive repair, some help on the fault and how it can be rectified would be appreciated. Many thanks.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

The most common faults which would cause this issue are:

• Blocked or disconnected tubes\ducting which take the water from the from the condenser to the tank
  • Failed pump which siphons the water into the tank
  • Cracked or ill fitted tank resulting in water leaking out of the tank itself.

I wouildnt say this would be an overly expensive repair, most likely time consuming to check the three items above. The other challenge you may face is if you need a new tank or pump you may struggle getting the spares as it doesnt appear these parts are stocked by espares and other online spares firms.

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good evening, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for your reply. Managed to sort problem today. Thanks again
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

No problem appreciate if you can rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good evening, I havent heard from you in a while, appreciate if you can rate the service received.