JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Neff combo built-in oven/microwave (which is now

Customer Question

I have a Neff combo built-in oven/microwave (which is now not part of the current Neff range). It must be over ten years old and the only problem I have had is with two instances of the inner glass door panel cracking. I am a retired electrician and feel quite competent to to replace the glass which is still available as a spare. However this second instance of replacement, when refitting the glass I was unsure whether the thin mesh screen and aluminium seal was fitted at the front or rear of the glass. Please can you advise before I attach the 25 bolts?
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

The mesh goes in front of the glass, so the mesh is the outer part.

James