Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Siemens Fridge/Freezer which Is not working

Customer Question

I have a Siemens Fridge/Freezer which Is not working properly i.e neither part is cold enough. I think the model number is ***** or FD8708 or EKO36NA40GB/01 or E-NRKO36NA40GB/01. Please let me know why this might be happening and also the correct setting(s) for maximum freeze effect. Thank you.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

In the first instance I would look to perform a defrost over 48 hours, you may find ice has built up behind the back panel (which isnt obvious as its out of site). If after the defrost you have the same issue the next thing to check is the thermostat from the freezer hasnt failed, as the fridge gets its coolant from the freezer compartment.

Unfortunately I cant find the model you provided on the manufacturers website, can you please double check the E-NR number provided.