JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Fw 600 font writer

fw 600 font writer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Can you please clarify you question about font writer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a fw 600 font writer that is alive but I need an operating manual and a cassette that fits into edge of casing
from 118 500 was given a phone no for
sharp but does not work
jeff wilkinson
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately the due to the age of the unit the manuals are not very easy to come buy alot of the usual manual services (including Sharps own back catalogue doesnt list your product), the best I can do is find a manual here but its very expensive, if you search for the FW550 its not vastly different but that manual is a fraction of the cost.

The part number for the cassette is ZX-2TS1BK, the cheapest place to find them is ebay, such as here.