JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a 10 yr old ferroli boiler. My wifi thermostat in my

I have a 10 yr old ferroli boiler. My wifi thermostat in my hall has stopped working ( all the numbers have disappeared) but now it appears I cannot set the timer on the boiler itself. Can anyone help me on how to sort out this problem? thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Is there any power showing to the timer on the boiler?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how will I know this?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I take it the timer you have is a mechanical one with a dial then, if it isnt digital with a display.

To check power is going to a mechanical timer check its keeping time, and the dial turns each minute.