Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I would like a wiring diagram with colour codes on for my

Customer Question

i would like a wiring diagram with colour codes on for my creda 37645e tumble dryer please
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I have replaced the drum belt on my creda 37745e tumble dryer some of the wires have come adrift and i would love some help please
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 months ago.
HiI've just uploaded a picture of the wiring diagrams for that model.Have a look at it and see if you can work out the wiring from there.Hope this helps you. If you get stuck then just get back to me.Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 months ago.
Sorry I'm having trouble uploading the picture. For some reason your question isn't loading up on my computer now. It's only loading up on my phone so I'm not sure if the wiring diagram has come through. If it hasn't then just reply back to me and I will redo it again for you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 months ago.
Or copy and paste the link below.http://www.mediafire.com/view/1lh0461pmz11bab/2016-10-11_18.27.49.453.jpg