JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

S9by1s, I have stripped cleaned pipe work and pump, the

S9by1s, I have stripped cleaned pipe work and pump, the machine is not heating water and is leaving water in filter reservoir.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

First have you cleaned both waste and circulation pumps?

With regard to the heating fault are you getting power to the terminals, as in the majority of cases its a fault NTC such as the one here.

James

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Circulation pump
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have taken out a pump with a cop wheel on it situated at the front of the machine.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Are you getting power to the element?

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

The drain pump is connected to the drain hose and mounted on to the sump.

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good evening, I havent heard from you so wanted to follow up to see if you still require assistance for your query?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not sure, there seems to be no kinks in the pipework, is it normal for the waste to go up into the water chamber when it pumps out, or is there a problem with one of the censors.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Hi Richard, there are two pumps on the dishwasher, circulation which takes water from the sump and pushes it through the jets and spray arms within the dishwasher, the second pump (drain pump) takes water in the sump and pumps it out via the waste hose.

So from my understanding, your talking about the circulation pump, in which case yes, the waste water does go back into the sump ready to be recirculated.

James