Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I need to have a diagram or a picture of the wiring going to

hi I need to have a diagram or a picture of the wiring going to the control panel on my hotpoint aquarias tumble dryer model no. TVFM70 ASSOME OF THE WIRES HAVE COME OUT WHEN CHANGING THE BELT THANKS
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Ive just uploaded the wiring diagrame for you. Click the link below and then you can download it from there.

Click here

Theres 2 kinds of timers on these so you will see it in the wiring diagram there as you will know which one you have.

Hope his helps, If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Daniel sorry to sound dull my machine is the top one on the wiring diagram that you sent me the Zbn I have copied the wiring diagram by joining the wires to their corresponding colours and numbers etc but I am a little nervous to switch it on as there are two possible black wires one going to the control switch and one going to the low heat high heat button. would it be possible to send me a picture of the machine with the top cover off showing the correct layout of the wiring so I can double check and possibily a step by step guide thanks paul
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but there isn't a picture of what it should look like. That's why they make the diagrams I'm afraidThe black wire that goes to the timer is the capacitor wire. So it's usually thin and goes down to the bottom. Remove the right hand side panel and then you can access the capacitor. Follow the black wire from the motor capacitor which is the silver cylinder and that's he black wire that goes to ththe timer.
Then the other wire goes to the switch.I'm afraid it's a case of following the wires when you get 2 wires the same.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
last question in the wiring diagram the first picture shows my timer exactly as it is ie the numbers for the spade conectors are in the correct place same as mine but the next picture that shows what colour goes to which number the layout is different is this just to make the diagram easier. just double checking that as long as the correct colour wire goes to the correct number on the switch it will be okay.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
The picture next to is is a timer diagram so it will look different but the numbers on the timer will all match up on them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks its working now