JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

How to get internet on my LG smart TV. Got it before by

how to get internet on my LG smart TV. Got it before by keying in my vodafone Wi-Fi number but can't get page up to do this.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Can you help me out with the model of LG TV, as each model as a different set of menus/

In the majority of cases its a case of selecting the menu button, then network then WIFI.

However once you provide me with the model number I can give you specific instructions.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi James. I don't have to much information on TV. The only number I have is Led TV applies lcd screen with led backlights. led
tv59. There is another number p/no mfl686840519(1505-revoo)
Eco Label pl/22/oo4. Don't think any of these numbers are of any use. I have internet on my laptop and Phone. Internet went off one night but got it back and got internet on TV by entering the Wi-Fi password.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Ok it sounds like you need to setup the wifi again on the TV, follow the video here and let me know how you get on.