JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Neff gas hob Model No. E-Nr-T2766N1 / 01 FD

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Neff gas hob Model No. E-Nr-T2766N1 / 01 FD 8605/00337. None of the igniters are working (not clicking) I have checked the main electrical feed and there is power to the hob. All the burners and igniters appear clean and upright, not bent. There does not appear to be a fuse within the hob and or I cannot locate it. Can you assist please.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning my name is ***** ***** will assist with your query today.

The main causes of a failed ignition (if you have checked you are getting power to the appliance), and all burners are affected s a faulty generator (which creates the spark).

A replacement generator can be found here, for around £46.

With this being a gas appliance its advisable to have a gas safe engineer install it, and then re-commission the hob once complete. If you would like me to recommend someone please provide me with your postcode.

James