Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Technician I had warm front install about 4years ago I had

Customer Question

Hi technician I had warm front install about 4years ago I had storage heaters fitted as I have only electricity but I'm on holiday and my brother lives next door and I asked him to turn it on for me when it gets cold but it's not coming on at all so I was wondering what it could be it was ok up to April an may I'm a pensioner and would like to have my heating on when I get home could you oblige pleas Mrs irene marsh 3wright street Everton Liverpool l58sb thank you
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mrs. Irene, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I will call your town and make them turn it in for you;-)

Sometimes it takes an outsider contractor for this, no wories it will be on soon Mrs. Irene;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ahi michael, it's irene again about storage heaters , , I asked my brother to turn them on yesterday day and leave for 24 hrs he did and went in this morning and no heating came on at all I have switches along each side of each radiator and normally we just turn it on at beginning of the cold spell and leave on till spring etc then turn off for summer also I had my other brother living with me up to. May, and he was suffering from alziemas and went into care in April/may now weather he has altered the little clock dials on top I don't know but my other brother said it never came on so far as he left it on all night he only lives next door. regards ***** *****
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Mrs.Irene,

For this one you would need to check for power at the power outlets or main connection. You will need a meter for that process. But make sure there is power getting to your sptorage heaters at the mains at least and let me know.

Please rate my service kindly.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael