Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Im having trouble with a belling 90 FP double oven. Oven was

Customer Question

Im having trouble with a belling BI 90 FP double oven. Oven was blowing fuses when main oven was turned on. I traced fault to the laamp holder and replaced it. Now as soon as you turn power on oven light comes on and fan comes on. Main oven still switched off at this time. Also oven not heating up to temperature but temperature indicator light going out. Can anyone help.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This is a bad main control board to blame for this problem. Its easy to change out and the best place to get a new main board for this oven is: http://www.bellingspares.co.uk/

Just let then know you want the main control board for your oven, they will need the full model # for this;-)

It simply plugs in to the oven so its easy to replace.

Please also let me know when you have the board so I can assist you until this part is fitted correctly.

I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael