Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

BEAN TO CUP COFFEE MACHINE MODEL no ECAM 26455 PURCHASED

Customer Question

BEAN TO CUP COFFEE MACHINE MODEL no ECAM 26455 PURCHASED 20/11/2013
THIS MACHINE HAS DEVOLPED A FAULT ... COME UP CIRCUIT BREAK ...the cappunciono Frother does not work and a strange noise when operating on this ....
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Full model # of your Bean to cup unit?

Also its approximate age?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
delonghi Bean to cup model no ECAM 26455 serial no 30821-215161CP13021820112
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this was purchased on 20/11/2013
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for all that info.

Please explain the error you have more clearly?

Also were there any power cuts or storms just prior to this problem?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no ,i think you mis understood ,after i did a descale which was prompted by the machine,...it keep reading Circuit Break & the machine makes a strange noise when its operates on the cappuciono mode
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i do not think you are going to be able to fix this ... i will send the machinr to the service centre in Hampshire for a complete service & repair .. please cancel any payment made Tank you
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Thank you now I got it.

Please unplug this one for 30 full minutes then try it again. Sometimes this machine will glitch

Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

I will tell you where to get a new board if you want? Repairs on this machine if you have it sent out or a tech to come in are very expensive.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
we have tried this for over two weeks ,its doing exactly the same thing each time & its not doing the machine any good ,as i said i am going to send it to the service centre thank you
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Hi, then yes it needs a new main circuit board :-(

Please rate kindly so I can close this for you no additional cost for that;-)

Best of luck with your coffee machine.

Its a good one ;-)

Tech Michael