Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My table top dishwasher keeps making a buzzing noise and

My table top dishwasher keeps making a buzzing noise and lights flashing
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the make and Full model # of your dishwasher? Also how old it is?

And is it still washing ok or just now doing that buzzing and flashing lights behavior?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I ccannot find brochure with particulars. It is a table top washer, aabout 3 years old/ It is not washing at the moment. Unfortunately I am 90 and not mobile as I have recently had a hip replacement so am having problems getting around.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi thanks, ***** ***** look inside the machine the model # may be on one of the walls or on the trim once the door is open. Please let me know.

Thank You

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Have found trim on inside door. all ssorts of numbers but says Indesit compact ICD661 UK is this of any use ? Cannot resort to calling as cannot afford any more and I am hard of hearing.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Ok great that works it is the model;-)

Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Can you tell me approximately where the buzzing is coming from?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No the sound is not fro;m any particular area, when first noticed I thought it was the fire alarm on the ceiling.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Ok Thanks for that. You need a new main control board for this model.

Its typical for this one to fail in this way.

There is no soldering required the board just connects with some plug in wires.

I will help you when you get the new board;-) No extra cost.

But I will need the make of your Dishwasher to be able to tell you the best place to get that part.

Or, you will need to contact a local appliance repair shop to come out and fix this this for you.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** off for afternoon nap, then will follow it up an be in touch
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

ok I will be here ;-) enjoy your rest!