Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Whirlpool Microwave 900W VIP20 Mod.AVM 600/WD/WM

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Microwave 900W VIP20 Mod.AVM 600/WD/WM CODE 01219.I have a drawing of the part that needs replacing. How can I email it to you? I have it scanned and saved, I need to send it by the usual email can you give me an address?
Regards, ***** *****......
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Mike, you can send pics directly here to me so I can be sure whats wrong, or you can explain the problem or part and I will advise the best place to get a replacement.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike, I can't seem to move this image to this page if I had a regular email address I could do it.. Mike.............
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi we cant give out personal e mail messages you would need to send a pic or describe the part to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike, thanks for that, unfortunately I have a serious problem here and can't continue at the moment , my telephone No. is 00353 (0)91794370 please advise me what I have to do to restart this enquiry, regards, Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Ok I got it just let me knwo when you can talk;-)

I hope all is ok!

Sincerely

Tech Michael