JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My panasonic NN A 753 light has gone. How can I get it

Customer Question

My panasonic NN A 753 light has gone. How can I get it fixed ?
Address Field View Besselsleigh , Abingdon OX13 5PU (am as near to Oxford as Abingdon - about 5 miles)
Thanks Janet Gow
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Janet,

For the sake of a £10 bulb I would suggest you look to replace it yourself, or contact a local handyman or relative with DIY skills, as you will be paying upwards of £50 including parts to have someone come to you.

Its not overly complex, you first remove the top case which is held in by about 6-8 screws, then find the bulb which is located on the top to the right hand side, remove the two screws holding it in place, pull off the terminal leads, then put it back together in reverse order with the new bulb.

The video here shows the process, all in all it should take a novice 15 minutes, the key thing to stress is unplug it an hour before you remove the case to allow for power to drain.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Janet, I havent heard from you in a while and just wanted to see if you needed any further assistance?

James