Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a B27CR22N1B/OR NEFF it has a fault code of E0511,

Customer Question

Hello We have a B27CR22N1B/OR NEFF it has a fault code of E0511, would you have any idea what the issue is?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: The door is lock and if we try to play with it, it start beeping. The only way to stop it is turn off the power.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any thought?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we would like a answer.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

This code often relates to a control board failure, where its unable to communicate with the sensors properly.

In the majority of cases a new PCB is required, looking online it appears the PCB is obsolete, so you may struggle to get the parts.

I would in the first instance look to get an engineer out to check its not a sensor causing the issue, but suspect it is the PCB, which judging by the fact PartMaster, eSpares and 4Neff dont stock it may make the oven beyond economical repair.

If you would like me to recommend an engineer to come to site please provide me with your postcode.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Suzanne, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance

James