Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508
Appliance

We have a B27CR22N1B/OR NEFF it has a fault code of E0511,

Hello We have a B27CR22N1B/OR... Show More
Hello We have a B27CR22N1B/OR NEFF it has a fault code of E0511, would you have any idea what the issue is?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: The door is lock and if we try to play with it, it start beeping. The only way to stop it is turn off the power.
Show Less
Customer reply replied 9 months ago.
Any thought?
Nicola-mod,
Experience:
replied 9 months ago.
Customer reply replied 9 months ago.
we would like a answer.
Nicola-mod, replied 9 months ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
JamesI, Handyman
replied 9 months ago.

This code often relates to a control board failure, where its unable to communicate with the sensors properly.

In the majority of cases a new PCB is required, looking online it appears the PCB is obsolete, so you may struggle to get the parts.

I would in the first instance look to get an engineer out to check its not a sensor causing the issue, but suspect it is the PCB, which judging by the fact PartMaster, eSpares and 4Neff dont stock it may make the oven beyond economical repair.

If you would like me to recommend an engineer to come to site please provide me with your postcode.

JamesI, Handyman replied 9 months ago.

Good morning do you still require assistance?

JamesI, Handyman replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

JamesI, Handyman replied 8 months ago.

Good morning Suzanne, I havent heard from you in the last couple of days do you still require assistance

James